South East London
£40k per year
0203 002 2212
about 1 month ago
Location: Stowmarket, Suffolk
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £40k + Vehicle/Fuel + Bonus + 22 days holiday + Pension + Healthcare Benefits + Perks
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an experienced Fibre Surveyor to work across Stowmarket, Suffolk for a fantastic ISP. Our client is looking for candidates that can competently survey on the Openreach network utilising designs and plans from the internal design team or 3rd party design delivery partners. The company offer fantastic benefits and an excellent working environment with real opportunities for progression.
- Undertake surveys on site, utilising plans/designs from the design team/design delivery partners.
- Ensure complete and correct surveys by obtaining detailed briefs in line with company spec and maintain a fresh perspective to ensure the designs are the most cost effective and buildable in a timely manner. Confidently offer amendments/improvements and own the survey.
- Provide detailed build requirements to field management including any machine/plant that is required.
- Identify and report any traffic management requirements.
- Identify any constraints to works including TM and noticing information.
- Ensure CDM and NRSWA regulations are followed on site, ensuring the health and safety of yourself and others.
- Actively focus on the avoidance of civils works.
- Update all relevant stakeholders on the progress of survey activities.
- 2 years of Fibre Surveying experience.
- Full UK Driving License.
- PIA accreditations (Desirable).
- Proven FTTP build experience.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Kyle Chudek-Marrion at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 005 2822.