£170 - 180 per day
0203 002 2217
22 days ago
Fibre Optic Technician
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £180 per day.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Slicing with strong ribbon splicing experience to work for a fantastic company based in Slough. The successful candidate will complete various Fibre Splicing tasks within a Data Centre environment. The company operates UK wide and throughout Europe delivering Telecoms services, so travel to various sites may be required.
- Installation of Fibre Optic Cable.
- Prepping and splicing Fibres.
- Ribbon Splicing using Fujikura.
- Testing Fibre optic cables.
Must Have: -
- Previous experience of Ribbon Splicing using Fujikura.
- Ability to splice and test Fibre.
- Own hand tools.
- ECS/CSCS card.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Josh Wright from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217.