13 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (DOE) + Industry Leading Benefits Package
Allied Resource are currently very proud to be working with one of the UK’s most exciting Telecommunications companies. Our client is a leading subcontractor based in Dorset and are currently on the hunt for a Field Agent to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a telecommunications professional with a strong head for H&S to work closely with supplier partners, carrying out audits and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Ensure that safe working practices are being implemented and adhered to as a matter priority for all activities undertaken and that this is always supported by relevant documentation.
- Work with local Highways Authorities and supplier partners to nurture effective working relationships by ensuring consistently high levels of reinstatement quality and Streetworks compliance.
- In line with business requirements, complete in-progress, retro and gate checks recording results and undertaking remedial action with supplier gangs. Make sure your teams’ performance does not result in further improvement notices being issued by local authorities.
- Monitor the wheareabouts of gangs and effectively manage visits to site using the systems provided.
- NRSWA Units 2 & 10
- Excellent H&S standards.
- Strong awareness of different software packages (including Microsoft Office).
- Full UK Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.