£0 per year
26 days ago
Field Based Coordinator
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (DOE) + Industry Leading Benefits Package
Allied Resource are currently very proud to be working with one of the UK’s most exciting Telecommunications companies. Our client is a leading subcontractor based in Berkshire and are currently on the hunt for a Field Based Coordinator to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Cable/Civils Supervisor to take a step up, or for someone that already has experience in a similar role to take their career to the next level.
- Work closely with local Highways Authorities and key suppliers to nurture effective working relationships through ensuring the consistent quality of reinstatement works and Streetworks compliance.
- In line with business requirements, complete in-progress, retro and gate checks recording results and undertaking remedial action with supplier gangs. Make sure your teams’ performance does not result in further improvement notices being issued by local authorities.
- Monitor the whereabouts of your gangs and effectively manage visits to site using the systems provided.
- Ensure environmental legislation compliance is being adhered to.
- Review the competence of suppliers and undertake detailed assessments of supplier resource.
- Assist in the on-boarding of new operatives.
- 2+ Years of experience supervising cable/civils gangs in the highways network or has held a Site Supervisor position in construction or telecoms.
- NRSWA Units 2 & 10
- Strong awareness of different software packages (including Microsoft Office)
- Excellent H&S standards.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214.