£170 - 370 per day
5 days ago
Field Design Surveyor
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Price Work Model (Per Survey)
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are very proud to be working with one of the UK’s top telecommunications firms. Our client is now looking for an experienced and talented Technical Project Engineer to join their existing team. Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will have recent experience in a similar position and a strong background in supervisory positions.
- Complete intrusive surveys on equipment and network infrastructure to locate and record as per the specified requirements of GF, SW or RT site types.
- Take measurements and digital images were appropriate to record plant sustainability and identify risks.
- To minimise future cost or changes, fully assess equipment locations.
- Execute, own, and deliver all survey requirements in a given geographical location.
- Highlight, and escalate any major variances to the project teams.
- Ensure accuracy and validity of all survey submissions that are completed. Always complete scheduled works on time, and to plan.
- Liaise with Survey Teams and assist in coordinating output from the teams.
- Ensure compliance for red line documentation on site.
- Complete risk assessments and method statements
- Liaise with 3rd party stakeholders and the public where necessary.
- Strong experience in design/survey telecoms.
- Understanding of routing of telecom equipment.
- Comfortable using technology.
- Ability and willing to travel.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- Strong background of working alone, and in a team.
- Competent in Microsoft software packages.
- Strong report writing skills.
- RF Awareness
- Rooftop Safety & Access/Rooftop Worker
- Emergency First Aid at Height
- Ladder Rescue
- Driver Awareness (driving over 15K per year)
- Electrical Awareness
- Manual Handling & Asbestos Awareness
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213.