£45k per year
13 days ago
Field Technical Lead
Location: Birmingham (WFH 3-4 Days per week)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45k bonus + share scheme
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Technical Lead with strong Mobile Telecoms experience to work for a fantastic company based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will act as Tech Lead for the Programme/Delivery Management Team to ensure technical solutions are appropriate for the proposed project requirements. The position will require technical planning, coordination and communication in an effective manner with internal and external customers. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits including: Pension, Share Scheme, 28 days holiday + 8 BH total 36 days & Bonus Scheme.
- Evaluating RAN and Transmission Network Customer requirements for Feasibility.
- Studying top level and details designs to create technical solutions to be carried out by the field engineering teams.
- Assisting the managers to look as project pricing based on the technicalities of the scope.
- Act as both Tech Lead internally and externally with customers on meetings.
- Keep ownership of the projects from the technical perspective from the beginning through to completions.
- Reviewing hand over packs completing so you can perform quality audits on the completed works and projects.
- Provide knowledge to help with training the field engineers/teams.
- Work alongside Delivery Managers to ensure all aspects of the project are completed from the technical requirements.
- Having a good eye for detail so that you can make advanced tech solutions both in the back office and field.
- Promote innovation and help our clients to deploy the latest tech in their Radio Access and Networks.
Must Have: -
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong Technical skills within BTS/RAN works specifically Ericsson vendor.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact TBC from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211