Newcastle upon Tyne
0203 002 2211
12 days ago
Fire Installation / Service Engineer
Locations: Newcastle to Glasgow
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 42.5 per week / Anything after is Overtime.
Salary: £35,000 per annum + Call-Out / Overtime + Realistic Quarterly Bonus (Up to £4K per year)
Additional: Van, Tools & Fuel provided
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fire Engineers to work for a fantastic company, covering from Glasgow to Newcastle. Working for a Fire Protection company, they manufacture their own alarms with a full design team and install their own equipment. All of their Alarms are Wireless so very easy to install compared to other alarm systems in the industry.
Looking for engineers to complete Install, Service & Maintenance works. The company covers UK Wide but every engineer is regionalised, need to be willing to travel and probably stay away from home once ever few weeks. 8.5 hour days paid door to door, overtime paid at 1.25, weekends sometimes available X1.5 Sat / X2 Sun. Company Bonus scheme paid based on company sales and performance – Potential for £4K per year paid quarterly, Realistic as this has been hit both quarters this year so far. Also get a £5 per day lunch allowance, or £10 if you have a longer day. Overnight allowance is £50 which covers breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Completing Fire Alarm servicing, fault finding and installations for various customers
- Fire Alarm experience preferably with multiple vendors.
- Have good technical knowledge and engineering skills, with an aptitude in fault finding.
- Customer service focused
- Able to work at heights without issue.
- Able to pass DBS with no serious previous criminal convictions.
- No more than 6 points on your driving license.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211.