£50k - 57k per year
23 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 50,000 – 57,000 GBP
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager with strong FTT experience to within the commercial department for a fantastic company based in Cambridgeshire. The successful candidate will lead and motivate multiple teams across various projects. The company operates UK wide and throughout Europe delivering Telecoms services. The successful candidate will be responsible for reporting to the ‘Head of commercial’ within the business.
- Manufacture Programme plans to capture detailed activity plans for all contracts.
- Play a key part in the development and implementation of tracking, reporting and analysis frameworks.
- Provide support to Programme director in the provision of project closure.
- Manage resources and budget to ensure effective utilisation where necessary.
- Support End to End planning by compiling data from multiple formats and sources.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements based on analysis available trends and data.
- Responsible for linking key processes together and elevating them across multiple projects.
- Identifying and anticipating areas of risk and providing data and informed business recommendations.
Must Have: -
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Visio and bespoke planning management software experience (i.e Microsoft Project and Primavera P6)
- UK driving licence
- Understanding of NEC contacts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.