£30k - 35k per year
21 days ago
FTTH Fibre Supervisor
Location: Bangor – Northern Ireland
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent (Tuesday to Saturdays)
Salary: £30-£35k per annum + Company Vehicle
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Supervisor to work for a fantastic telecoms company who are rolling out FTTH. The successful candidate will supervise fibre engineers installing Fibre cabling across Northern Ireland.
- You will be working underneath the Installation Manager reporting back to them.
- Supervising the Installation teams on a daily basis.
- Making sure all the H&S Requirements on sites is being followed by the engineers.
- Supporting the Install Manager with other ad hoc duties where required.
- Capturing data surrounding PIA.
- On site assessments of workmanship and quality.
- Leading by example whilst installing the Fibre
Must Have: -
- 3+ years’ experience of supervising installation fibre teams
- BT/Openreach network experience.
- Streetworks/CSR/NRSWA Accreditation
- OH suspension cable installation experience – BONUS NOT ESSENTIAL
- Any BT/Openreach PIA Accreditations – BONUS NOT ESSENTIAL
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214