£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
16 days ago
22 Apr 00:00
FTTH Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Project Manager to work for a fantastic Telecommunications company in Slough, greater London. The successful candidate will be leading a project team working on Fibre To The Home projects in the UK. You will represent the company in a client facing role, with regular travel to client meetings required.
- Manage entire projects from the design / planning stage, all the way through to completion of complex network designs.
- Ensure that H&S regulations are adhered to at all times on the project.
- Successfully manage project costs and ensure the profitability of the project.
- Manage, build and lead the project team.
- Streamline the delivery process by implementing processes and apply new technology.
- Regularly liaise with the client to report on the project and ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Work closely with the Project Director to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Report in to stake holders and senior management on a regular basis.
- Support the commercial team when they are preparing bids and quotations on new projects.
- Strong experience working as a manager in the Fixed Line Telecoms industry
- Demonstrable experience working on FTTH projects in the UK, with a clear understanding on various network architectures and emerging technologies.
- A well-developed problem solver and very strong analytical skills
- Able to successfully lead and manage a project team.
- Full clean driving licence
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215