£48.3k - 52.7k per year
0203 002 2217
24 days ago
FTTH Project Manager or Junior FTTH Project Manager
Location: Munich, Saarbrücken or Hannover
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Day Rate: €55-60k OR €40-45k for Junior/Trainee
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Delivery Managers across Germany with strong knowledge of delivering successful FTTH Projects in Germany. The successful candidate will lead a team and take responsibility for the successful delivery of projects in that region. You can work from home with occasional travel into the offices, travel to site and client offices will also be required at times.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of full project from first build to end of project.
- Participate in cost and schedule discussions as well as being heavily involved in project decisions
- Manage crews and coordinators whist collaborating with other management to provide any key input to improve the project
- Ensure the project maintains profitability and assist in providing weekly financial reports
- Be proactive in your response to provide customers with regular updates and reports.
- Project Delivery experience on FTTH Technology and Rollout
- Experience with German Authorities (VAO)
- Driving licence
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Josh Wright on 0203 002 2217 at Allied Resource Recruitment.