£32k - 35k per year
10 days ago
Start date: September
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35k + Van + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Surveyors to work for a fantastic telecommunications company, covering sites in the West Midlands / Gloucestershire area. Successful candidates will be responsible for surveying, reporting and data collection on a large FTTP project.
This will be working for a brand new ISP, the Investors behind this company are also invested in 2 or 3 other major ISP’s in the fibre industry. The company will have multi million pound backing with experienced investors behind them that know how to build successful large scale businesses. This means that there are fantastic opportunities for growth in the business for candidates joining at this stage.
This role would suit a strong engineer who understands the network and would like to progress into surveying / planning.
- Provide high quality survey data, following surveying processes and specifications at all times.
- Take a high level design and work with the planner to ensure that it is fit for purpose, achievable and takes into account any engineering requirements
- Use appropriate software packages to produce necessary client outputs / data.
- Ensure that the correct survey results are obtained in line with client specifications.
- Take responsibility for documentation of intrusive survey results.
- Always maintain effective communication between clients, contractors and supply chain.
- Ensure that you always follow Risk Assessment / Method Statement and H&S guidelines.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and training of junior staff members.
- Undertake duties in other areas of the business as and when required.
- 2 years + Fibre telecoms survey experience.
- UK driving licence.
- BT Openreach Accreditations are beneficial.
- FTTP project experience.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213.