£60k - 65k per year
10 days ago
FTTP Project Manager
Location: Worcester (Working from Home)
Start date: September
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £65,000 per annum + £6K Car Allowance + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a strong Fibre / FTTP background to work for a fantastic company based in Worcestershire. Successful candidates will manage a team of project coordinators, ensuring the fibre build out plan, reporting, financial tracking and performance all meet company set KPIs.
This will be working for a brand new ISP, the Investors behind this company are also invested in 2 or 3 other major ISP’s in the fibre industry. The company will have multi million pound backing with experienced investors behind them that know how to build successful large scale businesses. This means that there are fantastic opportunities for growth in the business for candidates joining at this stage.
- Set out the plan of build, engaging with all stakeholders and resource.
- Ensure traceable and reportable targets are set and measured against
- Keep the plan simple and easy – make it easy to understand and issues tracked against it.
- Ensure required resource is in place both internal and external sub contract.
- Forecast out materials and labour requirements
- Provide end to end management of a number of parallel build projects taking build from inception, through build to Homes Connected.
- Provide risk management and work with stakeholders to work solutions to minimise risk.
- Prince 2 or other management qualification.
- Strong FTTx / FTTP project experience.
- Driving Licence.
- Strong leadership qualities.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.