about 2 months ago
FTTP Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a FTTP Project Manager to work for a fantastic company based in the heart of Yorkshire. The company is working on a major contract to deliver an FTTP Network on behalf of a large UK based ISP who has recently had significant investment to deliver superfast broadband to homes and businesses UK wide.
- Project Management of Fibre build and Civils teams.
- Developing and building build practices within timeframes required by the business across FTTP.
- Supporting the SMT with build activity updates on a regular basis including site acceptance
- Audit completed works to facilitate the application for payment sign off process.
- Liaising with contractors regarding technical requirements and communicating throughout.
- Dealing with suppliers and sites through resolving any issues or problems in relation to build.
- Improve processes for continuous improvement to speed delivery.
- Ensure accuracy for design diagrams and coordinate where possible.
- Act as technical support for internal and external stakeholders.
- Overseeing H&S risks and reporting on RAMS.
- Working closely with engineers to support their training, development, progression, and growth.
- Strong understanding of leading Build teams within the Telecoms industry.
- Financial and P+L acumen. Must have demonstrated to have managed and owned project P+L’s previously.
- Background in FTTP Build Management.
- Knowledge of FTTP / FTTX / FWA deployment (Desirable)
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact James Shaw from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214.