£60k - 65k per year
10 days ago
FTTP Senior Quality Manager
Location: Worcester (Working from Home)
Start date: October
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £65,000 per annum + £6K car allowance + Benefits.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineering & Quality Manager to work for a fantastic telecommunications company based in Worcestershire. The company operates flexible working and staff will be working from home the majority of the time. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting company standards across the board, set the expectations for how a good install looks, how deep the trenches go etc. You must ensure that leading processes and techniques are used throughout the business and the company is operating in the best possible way.
This will be working for a brand-new ISP, the Investors behind this company are also invested in 2 or 3 other major ISP’s in the fibre industry. The company will have multi-million-pound backing with experienced investors behind them that know how to build successful large-scale businesses. This means that there are fantastic opportunities for growth in the business for candidates joining at this stage.
- Setting out the requirements and build standards for the company.
- Using latest industry techniques and methodology to drive cost down by either better value products or products that enable more efficient deployment.
- Driving cost down without forfeiting quality of service, ease of use or ease of maintenance.
- Ensuring that any solutions, products or methodologies are long term solutions.
- Work through solutions for engineering issues.
- Establish industry leading in building solutions to offer the best quality of service to end users.
- Strong quality management experience with a focus on setting company standards and KPI’s
- Openreach PIA experience desirable.
- Proven experience in Q&A within the fixed line / FTTP industry.
- Strong Civils & Fibre understanding.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.