£35k - 40k per year + + vehicle
about 1 month ago
FTTP Fibre Supervisor
Location: Essex (Canvey Island)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35-£40k DOE
Allied Resource are currently recruiting a Fibre supervisor to be based in Essex Canvey Island area. The successful candidate will have experience of installations and supervising FTTx works in the UK. You will be supervising up to 5 sites, making sure all audits and reports are up to date to feedback to the Fibre Delivery Manager.
- Supervising the Fibre engineers in the field.
- Make sure all requirements are being delivered by the team of engineers.
- Meeting with the clients where required to give them updated on the progress.
- Making decisions during the day to day activities.
- Resolving issues that the teams face throughout installation.
- Creating a good relationship with your team and all other stakeholder involved in delivering the project.
- Making sure the work is following the processes put in place with the back office updating them on progress. Capturing all issues on a daily basis to escalate with managers so you can adapt the work where required.
- Make sure everyone is working safely following all H&S in line with regulations.
Must Have: -
- Good understanding of the design of the FTTP network
- Knowledge of Fibre splicing & blowing, aerial cablng, PIA Ducting.
- CDM Regulation knowledge
- Driving License
- Word & Excel knowledge
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.