15 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Surveyors to work for a fantastic telecommunications company in the Slough. Successful candidates will be responsible for surveying, reporting and data collection on a large FTTP project. This will be a predominantly field based position, mainly covering the region you are based in, but some travel / staying away from home will be required. The company offers fantastic career opportunities and packages, including a pension scheme, occupational health support and a range of other additional benefits.
- Provide high quality survey data, following surveying processes and specifications at all times.
- Successfully complete surveys within the specified budget and timescales.
- Use appropriate software packages to produce necessary client outputs / data.
- Ensure that the correct survey results are obtained in line with client specifications.
- Take responsibility for documentation of intrusive survey results.
- Always maintain effective communication between clients, contractors and supply chain.
- Ensure that you always follow Risk Assessment / Method Statement and H&S guidelines.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and training of junior staff members.
- Undertake duties in other areas of the business as and when required.
- 2 years + Fibre telecoms survey experience.
- Proven experience in the use of telecoms surveying equipment (EML & GPS).
- UK driving licence.
- BT Openreach S11 & S13 Accreditation
- Experience in PIA is a bonus.
- FTTP project experience.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213.