£40k - 42k per year
0203 002 2212
15 days ago
FTTX Civils Delivery Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000 p/a + Package.
Allied Resource are currently working with a fantastic company based in The Midlands. Our client is a leader in the Telecommunications market, and currently have an exciting opportunity for a Civils Delivery Manager to manage the Civils aspect of fibre builds and join the existing team. The company offer an excellent package and working environment as well as clear paths to career progression.
- To oversee all on-site activities performed by staff/subcontractors to ensure the highest possible standards in all areas of delivery.
- Accurately manage contractor/client expectations.
- Ensure that all plans and technical drawings are interpreted correctly.
- Prioritise the quality, health and safety of all staff reporting to you.
- Provide detailed P&L reports.
- Strong background in telecommunications industry, and specific knowledge of FTTP rollouts.
- Contractual and commercial awareness.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software packages.
- Can-do, proactive approach.
- Ability to organise your own, and others workload.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent skills in time-management.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Justin Levin from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2212.