£45k - 52k per year
16 days ago
FTTX Delivery Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Delivery Manager with a strong knowledge of delivering successful projects within the FTTX market. The successful candidate will lead a team of planner’s activities ensuring the plans are correct and priced accurately. The company operates UK wide, delivering IT/Telecoms services, so travel to various sites will be required FTTP/FTTH activities.
- Responsible for Successful Delivery of full project from first build to end of project.
- Participate in cost and schedule discussions as well as being heavily involved in project decisions
- Manage crews and coordinators whist collaborating with other management to provide any key input to improve the project
- Ensure the project maintains profitability and assist in providing weekly financial reports
- Be proactive in your response to provide customers with regular updates and reports.
FULL JOB SPEC AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Must Have: -
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills
- APM (Advantageous)
- MSP (Advantageous)
- Engineering degree (Advantageous)
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.