£40k - 42k per year
10 days ago
FTTX Delivery Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £42k + Van/Fuel + Package
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Delivery Manager with a strong knowledge of delivering successful projects within the FTTX market. The successful candidate will lead a team working on Midlands-based projects for a leading telecommunications company.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of full project from first build to end of project.
- Participate in cost and schedule discussions as well as being heavily involved in project decisions
- Manage crews and coordinators whist collaborating with other management to provide any key input to improve the project
- Ensure the project maintains profitability and assist in providing weekly financial reports
- Be proactive in your response to provide customers with regular updates and reports.
- Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to by all colleagues.
- Project Delivery experience on FTTx projects.
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Strong H&S awareness
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.