£260 per day
22 days ago
FTTX Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Long Term Contract or Permanent
Day Rate: £260 per day
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a strong knowledge of delivering successful projects within the FTTX market. The successful candidate will lead a team working on a project installing sub-ducts and blowing cables in the Cornwall/Devon area, this is done in an already existing infrastructure.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of full project from first build to end of project.
- Participate in cost and schedule discussions as well as being heavily involved in project decisions
- Manage crews and coordinators whist collaborating with other management to provide any key input to improve the project.
- Ensure the project maintains profitability and assist in providing weekly financial reports
- Be proactive in your response to provide customers with regular updates and reports.
- Project Delivery experience on FTTx projects.
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Quayle from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217.