£45k - 55k per year
about 1 month ago
FTTX Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 45,000 – 55,000 GBP Per Annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a FTTX Project Manager with strong Fibre roll out experience to work for a fantastic, fixed line company. The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end management of parallel projects to achieve successful delivery to 20K homes within the Gloucestershire area. The company operates around the South West of England offering high quality fixed line services. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits with home working included.
- Report in to stake holders and senior management on a regular basis.
- Act as point of contact for local highways and councils within your region to minimise number of FPN’s.
- Ensure that resources and materials are utilised correctly to mitigate ant issues and risks.
- Closely manage sub-contractors to ensure a smooth working environment.
- Produce exceptional advice to customer and business installation teams and provide solutions when needed.
- Have a strong influence on stakeholder management and ensure excellent stakeholder plans are in place.
- End to end management of Fibre installation rollouts within rural areas.
- Involvement within value and cost to and understand the use of value of services within contractors.
Must Have: -
- Previous experience in managing Fibre rollouts.
- Prince 2, PMP or any project managerial training (Desirable).
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in working within a high paced environment.
- Analytical and solution orientated.
- UK Driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.