£40k - 58k per year
5 days ago
FTTX Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £58,000 DOE
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Project Manager to work for a fantastic Telecommunications company in the Cambridgeshire area. The successful candidate will be leading a project team working on Fibre projects in the UK.
- Manage entire projects from the design / planning stage, all the way through to completion of complex network designs.
- Ensure that H&S regulations are adhered to at all times on the project.
- Successfully manage project costs and ensure the profitability of the project.
- Coordinate and organise crews for your assigned project in collaboration with the resource scheduling manager
- Ensure project is being kept profitable whilst assist in generating monthly/weekly financial reports
- Regularly liaise with the client to report on the project and ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Work closely with the head of client delivery to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Report in to stake holders and senior management on a regular basis.
- Support the commercial team when they are preparing bids and quotations on new projects.
- Strong experience working as a manager in the Fixed Line Telecoms industry
- Demonstrable experience working on FTT projects in the UK, with a clear understanding on various network architectures and emerging technologies.
- A well-developed problem solver and very strong analytical skills
- Able to successfully lead and manage a project team.
- Full clean driving licence
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214