£33k - 36k per year
27 days ago
FTTx Quality Auditor
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 per annum + Van + Fuel Card
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance professional to work on FTTx projects for a fantastic Telecommunications company. We are looking for an engineer based in Scotland to manage a wide range of onsite Quality Assurance, as well as mentoring and assessment of industry accreditations.
- Ensure that all works completed on site are up to the clients standard and within the agreed scope.
- Attend company meetings to give advice on risk assessments and reviews.
- Maintain a high standard of work on all quality audit works completed.
- When quality issues are identified, advise on the suitable action to take place in a timely manner.
- Represent the company on customer meetings as the expert on quality, ensuring that the quality standards can be achieved on the program.
- Ensure that H&S is followed to a high standard and always maintained on site.
- Provide support for the installation team when needed.
- FTTx project experience
- Openreach project experience is preferable
- A range of Openreach accreditations.
- Rooftop Access
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling
- NRSWA Supervisor
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Paul Thornton from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210