£45k - 55k per year
29 days ago
FTTx Quantity Surveyor
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor with Fibre FTTx project experience to work for a company based in Devon. The successful candidate will be responsible for the tracking of project financials and monitoring cost control. Reporting into the Commercial Director.
- Creating and Producing Tenders.
- Managing the Finance Tracker.
- Sub Contractor contract management and quotation reviews.
- Assist the Programme Director with accurate forecasts of revenue and invoices. Also working closely with the Finance Director to support where needs be.
- Highlighting negative trends in cost to continually drive up margins.
- Identification of good opportunities to maximise revenue and/or margins.
- Making sure final accounts are submitted on time.
- Ensure successful negotiation of final account maximising revenue and profit whilst managing good customer relationships.
- Managing and co-ordinating a small commercial support team.
- Reviewing projects profit and loss and ensuring control is maintained across various projects.
- Being able to highlight and capture deviations from quoted provided.
- Ensuring compliance with H&S and QMS Policies.
- Working knowledge and adherence to their HSE Management System at all times.
- Fixed Line (FTTx) Telecommunications experience (if not wireless telecoms or utilities is acceptable).
- HND or Degree in Construction or Quantity Surveying
- A-Level or similar in Mathematics