£22.5k - 27k per year
15 days ago
FTTX Resource Scheduler
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Resource Scheduler with knowledge of permit schemes to assist in the day to day scheduling of projects within the FTTX market. The successful candidate will be responsible for required resources within FTTX Projects. The company operates UK wide and delivering IT/Telecoms services, so travel to various sites will be required FTTP/FTTH activities.
- Responsible for the day to day planning for committed resources.
- Complete sign offs and checks for invoices before being passing onto Resource scheduling manager.
- Manage internal and client orders for databases to ensure data is accurate and complete.
- Provide regular reports to resource scheduling manager for both outstanding and in-progress works.
- Coordinating all resources including equipment and access alongside Site agents.
FULL JOB SPEC AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Must Have: -
- NRSWA/HAUC knowledge (Desirable)
- Knowledge of permit schemes (Desirable)
- Driving Licence
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient IT skills
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.