£55k - 60k per year
16 days ago
FTTx Senior Contracts Manager
Location: South England (Can be based anywhere)
Start date: Monday 10th August
Job Type: Permanent preferable or Long-Term Contract
Salary: £55,000 + £5K Guaranteed Bonus + Vehicle + Accommodation + Expenses + Bonus Scheme (up to £20K first year)
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Senior Contract Manager with a background working on FTTx projects in the UK. The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic company, who are working on several large projects throughout the South of the UK. You will be joining a new division working under a senior director and will be instrumental in building a successful team for years to come.
This position comes with an excellent and clear career progression opportunity within a well-established company. They also offer rigorous training programmes to help develop your skills and excel in your career.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Regularly attend sites and surveys to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
- Effectively liaise with customers to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Negotiate achievable and appropriate Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain a good relationship with local councils and make sure the company is working within guidelines.
- Assist with the recruitment and development of a Contract team, bringing in managers to work underneath you on projects.
- Assist the directors with contract negotiations.
- Ensure that all significant risks are assessed, reported to the board and suitable mitigation arrangements proposed.
- Proven experience as a Senior Contract Manager / Director within the Fixed Line Telecoms industry.
- Strong experience working on FTTx projects in the UK.
- Willing to work away from home when required.
- Valid driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Paul Thornton at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.