£40k - 45k per year
6 months ago
FTTX Field Supervisor
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a FTTX Field Supervisor with a strong background in Supervising Cabling and Civils crews within FTTX Projects. This will be a field-based position supervising individual’s on site. The company operates UK wide, delivering IT/Telecoms services, so travel to various sites will be required FTTP/FTTH activities.
- Provide risk assessments and pre site surveys to Project Manager prior to works to ensure plans are feasible.
- Manage Cabling and Civils crews on site whilst ensuring strong Health and Safety is always assured.
- Always present yourself in a professional manner to maintain strong relationships with clients, customer, and other key stake holders.
- Ensure all project feedback is reported back to Project Manager and clients to ensure all processes are being followed within a safe and timely manner.
- Run weekly checks on both plant and tools to ensure they are safe to use.
FULL JOB SPEC AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Must Have: -
- Valid NRSWA Street works Supervisor card (Essential)
- First Aid (Desirable)
- SSSTS (Desirable)
- SA002 Safety Underground (Desirable)
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.