£50k per year
28 days ago
FTTX Survey & Design Manager
Location: Scotland / North West England
Start date: Monday 1st June or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Survey / Design Manager with strong FTTP experience to work for a fantastic company based in either Scotland or North West England. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of Surveyors, Coordinators and Admin staff to deliver the survey/design phase on various FTTX projects. The company operates UK wide delivering Telecoms services, so travel to sites will occasionally be required. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Manage a schedule of surveys required ensuring that surveys move through the work order queue in a timely and efficient manner.
- Lead your team in the coordination and allocation of surveys out to the field, creating survey packs for surveyors and ensuring the successful return of surveys in the appropriate format.
- Report into the senior team and PMO with survey phase progression.
- Successfully manage and motivate a team responsible for the assessment of build packs to ensure that they align with the original survey plans.
- Regularly organise team meetings and calls to push the team forward and resolve any potential issues.
- Develop close working relationships with Operational managers responsible for the teams of surveyors on site.
- Take responsibility for the development of back office processes and systems to ensure efficient management of the surveys.
- Strong background in Survey & Design particularly on FTTP / FTTX projects.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Driving Licence.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215