£200 - 220 per day + Mileage + Hotels
about 1 month ago
Location: Midlands / North England
Start Date: Monday 7th / 14th September
Job Type: 3 Month Rolling Contract
Day Rate: £200 - £220 + Hotel Covered (if needed) + Mileage
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Survey Engineers to work for a fantastic telecoms company in the UK. This will be a site-based position, with some office reporting duties on occasions. Candidates will be required to travel, sites are based around the Midlands and Northern England, sites will be scheduled to minimise travel where possible.
- Complete Site Surveys on
- Work with the design team to plan Fibre paths and complete drawings.
- Ensure that projects are running smoothly and to the clients specification
- Adhere to health and safety at all times and look out for the welfare of others on site.
- Constantly liaise with the Fibre PM to ensure successful delivery
- Escalate any issues on site to senior management.
- Carry out regular risk assessments prior to site access to report any issues or hazards beforehand.
- 3+ years experience in a Fibre Survey position previously
- Strong experience working on FTTx projects in the past.
- Good knowledge of site health and safety.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Artche Harrowell at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2219.