Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£130.00 - £150.00 per day
about 1 month ago
3 Months Rolling
19 Feb 00:00
Junior GIS Fibre Planner
Location: Milton Keynes
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Contract Length: 6 Months Rolling
Day Rate: £130 - £150 per day + Travel covered if needed
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Junior Network Fibre Planner to work for a fantastic Telecommunications company. This role will be based from Milton Keynes and will not require regular travel outside of the area. In-depth training will be provided to all personnel joining the project, so our client will look at candidates with some planning experience, or experience on other areas of Fibre (FTTx) projects.
- Produce plans, drawings & maps for Optical Fibre routes.
- Offer CAD support to the team.
- Complete reports and desktop surveys
- Capacity planning
- Build map and database environments
- Liaise with the planning team regularly to achieve deadlines and targets.
- FTTx Project experience, preferably in Fibre Planning.
- Planner level expertise of various applications and tools (PIPeR, COSMOS, INS, BerT, LLUMs, CSS etc.)
- Good understanding of CAD & GIS Tools.
- Sound knowledge of Access Networks (Spine, copper, FTTP, FTTC)
- Ability to interpret detailed data requirements.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Amy Hodges at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 911 9394