£35k - 42k per year
5 days ago
Location: Worcester (Working from Home)
Start date: November
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £42,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a GIS Operative to work for a fantastic telecommunications company based in Worcestershire. The company operates flexible working and staff will be working from home the majority of the time. Successful candidates will be responsible for the establishment, integration and the use of the GIS platform.
This will be working for a brand-new ISP, the Investors behind this company are also invested in 2 or 3 other major ISP’s in the fibre industry. The company will have multi-million-pound backing with experienced investors behind them that know how to build successful large-scale businesses. This means that there are fantastic opportunities for growth in the business for candidates joining at this stage.
- Working to all GIS standards and requirements
- Ensure that the GIS platform is the hub of planning and design ensuring automated integration into all other systems for the build, installation and maintenance functions
- Utilise API’s to raise Job Packs directly from GIS platform
- Provide all relevant Wayleave, Marketing and build overlays to ensure GIS is pivotal
- Strong experience using GIS Platforms within the FTTx / Fibre industry.
- Openreach experience is a bonus
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214.