£20k - 25k per year
20 days ago
GIS Administrator / Operator
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + 33 days holiday + Birthday off + Health care + Discount Schemes
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a GIS Administrator and Operator to support the GIS team, responsible for large scale network build projects. This is an amazing opportunity for a GIS professional to take a step up in their career and progress within the company to become a GIS Supervisor for multiple clients and projects.
- GIS Administration activities, in accordance with project needs.
- Coordinate street works info from sources such as Symology, onenetwork and Bentley Exor.
- Update project documentation.
- Store planning data in GIS inventory systems.
- Escalate anomalies with as-built data.
- Georeference site plans to base maps.
- Quality check GIS outputs and monitor quality with trackers
- Report directly into the GIS Supervisor with issues and updates.
Must Have: -
- Understanding and experience with QGIS.
- Appropriate education, ideally with Geography qualification.
- Knowledge on GIS Principles
- Microsoft Office understanding.
- Ability to understand and work with as built network designs.
- Strong work ethic with a can do attitude.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214.