£23k - 26k per year
10 days ago
Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Graduate level Quantity Surveyor to work for a fantastic Engineering company based in Taunton. The successful candidate will join the commercial department, reporting into the commercial managers within the business. You will be responsible for the day to day tracking of project financials and monitoring cost control. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and training for the right candidates, this is a great chance to excel your career in the ever-growing telecommunications industry.
Responsibilities (Once trained and qualified):
- Assisting in all surveying, estimating & purchasing duties.
- Cost Control.
- Assist the commercial team in the implementation of cost saving measures.
- Update the internal management system as and when required.
- Agree measures with subcontractors and local authorities, issue and prepare all payment certificates for civils contractors.
- Preparation of Final Account’s
- Provide weekly analysis of average costs per activity to ensure cost estimates and tracking are accurate.
- Provide a weekly reconciliation of material usage and ensure that the average material cost is accurate and up to date.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Great organisations skills.
- Process driven.
- Excellent financial understanding.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Artche Harrowell from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2219