£60k - 80k per year
23 days ago
Head of Network Engineering
Location: Wolverhampton (Remote working available so can be based anywhere UK)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Senior Network Engineering Manager with a strong knowledge of cloud networking technologies and IT operational services. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of field-based and operations centre support engineers. The company operates UK wide and throughout Europe delivering IT/Telecoms services, so travel to various sites will be required.
- Provide new and legacy technologies to customers, ensuring they receive a quality service in line with SLAs.
- Successfully manage and motivate the Engineering Team, maintaining exceptional standards of delivery for all customers.
- Find ways to enhance services delivered to the business and find better ways to manage and implement engineering projects.
- Define and deliver a clear future strategy for the engineering side of the business.
- Exceptional engineering background, with a knowledge of cloud networking technologies and IT operational services.
- Strong management experience, ideally with a management qualification.
- Knowledge in fixed and mobile telephony in an B2B environment would be advantageous
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Environmental Management
- NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate
- Proven history as an auditor against ISO14001, OHSAS18001/ISO45001
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215