£65k - 70k per year
10 days ago
Head of Planning
Location: Worcester (Working from Home)
Start date: Monday 1st November
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £70,000 per annum + £6K car allowance + Benefits.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Head of Planning to work for a fantastic telecommunications company based in Worcestershire. The company operates flexible working and staff will be working from home the majority of the time. As the Head of Planning you will form part of the first line of the National Head of Build & Construction and will head up the planning and design teams for the business.
This will be working for a brand-new ISP, the Investors behind this company are also invested in 2 or 3 other major ISP’s in the fibre industry. The company will have multi-million-pound backing with experienced investors behind them that know how to build successful large-scale businesses. This means that there are fantastic opportunities for growth in the business for candidates joining at this stage.
- Set and maintain the Design standards and principles throughout the business.
- Take responsibility for all designs within the company.
- Take Industry Design best practices and make them a reality.
- Ensure that the planning & design teams provide the highest standard of design for network, MDU and customer sites.
- Work with the Head of Engineering and Quality to take new techniques and evaluate the impact and suitability of use in the company.
- Ownership of all the designs from plan through to handover to maintenance
- Experience of Managing Design & Planning teams in the Fibre / FTTx industry.
- Proven Surveying and Planning experience within a Fibre deployment project.
- GIS skills
- Strong management abilities, mentoring and motivating staff.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213.