Health & Safety Auditor
South East London
£200 - 230 per day
22 days ago
Health & Safety Auditor (Wireless)
Location: London and Southeast majority of the time with some national travel
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract - Outside IR35 - Weekly Pay
Contract Length: 3 month rolling (ongoing)
Day Rate: £200-£230 + Vehicle + Fuel + Digs + Equipment (ALL-IN SUBBIE RATES ALSO AVAILABLE)
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Auditor for a fantastic wireless telecommunications company. Ideally based in the South UK, our client requires a seasoned professional with full NEBOSH certificate to audit the health and safety of works carried out by field engineers on site to ensure projects remain compliant with strict regulations.
- Ensure that all works completed on site are to strict health and safety regulation standards.
- Feedback all information to the company on risk assessments and reviews.
- Maintain a high standard of work on all health and safety audit works completed.
- When health and safety issues are identified, advise on the suitable action to take place in a timely manner.
- Ensure that H&S is followed to a high standard and always maintained on site, offering leadership and guidance on H&S matters to field staff.
- Strong knowledge and experience auditing and advising on all H&S aspects of wireless communications projects, an engineering background is preferred.
- Full UK Driving License.
- NEBOSH (General Certificate).
- RF Awareness.
- Rooftop Safety.
- Manual Handling, Asbestos Awareness, First Aid.
- NRSWA Supervisor (Unit 10 only).
- First Aid at Height
- PPE Inspectors Cert
- Electrical Awareness
- NRSWA Unit 2 (Operative)
- Environmental Awareness
- National Water Hygiene Passport
- CSCS Card
- OBASS Card
- Security Cleared
- Arqiva Accredited.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact James Shaw from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214