Kingston upon Thames
£40k - 60k per year
23 days ago
Health & Safety Manager
Location: UK Based Travel to Europe
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 P/A
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Manager with experience of infrastructure cabling in either construction or datacentres. The successful candidate will be travelling around Europe frequently to the likes of Norway, France, Netherland & Germany. This is a great opportunity to grow with a Telecommunications company that are going through a real drive-in recruitment and investment plans over the next few years.
- Work closely with the Supervisors & Project Managers to ensure they are implementing H&S procedures effectively.
- Fully understand all our clients’ requirements and processes around H&S.
- Implement and keep processes up to date in line with client’s requirements and governing body standards across Europe.
- Look at H&S from start to finish from bidding stage through to completion/handover to make sure the company are operatively effectively and within line.
- Implement new process across the business to help make it more efficient.
- Run training/presentations in any area that people require improvements or updates.
- Auditing sites to make sure that everything set out is being followed.
- Worked within Telecoms Infrastructure cabling either Datacentre or Construction is fine
- H&S Managerial experience
- Audit/Process Experience
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210