£40k - 50k per year
15 days ago
Telecoms Health & Safety Manager
Location: Essex or Southampton
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Manager with strong fixed line FTTx project experience to work for a fantastic company based in either Essex or Southampton. The successful candidate will provide professional advice and implement the SHEQ management systems and processes by working with the operational teams to understand and resolve the issues that they currently face. Reporting directly into the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for the safety, health and wellbeing of the project teams and your colleagues working within the wider business.
- Monitor and review the performance of the SHEQ team to ensure that processes are successfully implemented.
- Provide accurate SHEQ information & guidance to Directors and the Senior Management team.
- Attend meetings and project reports as the Health and Safety subject matter expert.
- Carry out on site audits and inspections when required.
- Complete reports on SHEQ performance for individual projects and teams.
- Support managers with HSEQ regulators (e.g. HSE, Local Authority, Environment Agency etc.)
- Oversee and prepare schedules around various inspections / audits with field services and FTTP Project Managers
- Strong Health and Safety or SHEQ background and working knowledge in Fixed Line (FTTP) Telecommunications.
- Understanding of CDM regulations
- Compilation of RAM’s (Risk Assessments & Method Statements)
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211