£60k - 65k per year
10 days ago
Telecoms HSE Manager
Location: Worcester (Working from Home)
Start date: September
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £65,000 + £6K Car Allowance + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager with strong Fibre / FTTx project experience to work for a fantastic company based in Worcestershire. The successful candidate will be reporting into the National Head of Build & Construction, managing a team of remote working HSE Auditors covering the regions. You will be responsible for the establishment, integration and the use of the H&S Systems, taking the company to ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001 accreditation.
This will be working for a brand new ISP, the Investors behind this company are also invested in 2 or 3 other major ISP’s in the fibre industry. The company will have multi million pound backing with experienced investors behind them that know how to build successful large scale businesses. This means that there are fantastic opportunities for growth in the business for candidates joining at this stage.
- Monitor and review the performance of the HSE team to ensure that processes are successfully implemented.
- Provide accurate HSE information & guidance to Directors and the Senior Management team.
- Attend meetings and project reports as the Health and Safety subject matter expert.
- Apply the development and continual improvement of the organisations HSE System to achieve ISO standards.
- Carry out on site audits and inspections when required.
- Complete reports on HSE performance for individual projects and teams.
- Support managers with HSE regulators (e.g. HSE, Local Authority, Environment Agency etc.)
- Oversee and prepare schedules around various inspections / audits with field services and FTTP Project Managers
- Strong Health and Safety or SHEQ background and working knowledge in Fixed Line (FTTP) Telecommunications.
- CDM experience within the telecoms market
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.