In-Building RF Designer (DAS)
£28k - 50k per year
22 days ago
In-Build RF Designer (DAS)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28k - £50k DOE + Van (Business Use) + Pension + 25 days holiday
Allied Resource are proud to be working with a UK leader in the provision of optical infrastructure services, based in Surrey, our client now requires an experienced RF Designer with In-building experience to survey, plan, design and commission special coverage sites for the provision of Direct Antenna Systems in various venues across the UK.
- Design and optimisation of client solutions to satisfy KPI, always aiming to deliver high quality, cost effective solutions to support business initiatives, while always maintaining industry-leading customer service and network perception.
- Complete site visits to cover cabling and equipment surveys, existing coverage testing, propagation testing, fault finding, DAS commissioning and repeater commissioning.
- Design sites using Microsoft Office programmes and iBwave software.
- Daily support of the design team.
- Basic 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G knowledge.
- Technical experience with UK operators including specific equipment, standards and processes.
- Level 1 iBwave minimum.
- Knowledge of DAS vendors, with hands on experience preferred and the capability to evaluate various DAS products to recommend the best customer solution.
- End to end designing of DAS systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213.