£55,000 - £60,000
0203 002 2211
22 days ago
Infrastructure Manager (Structured Cabling)
Location: South East England (Hybrid role working from home / travelling to Europe)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for fantastic company who are currently expanding their European division. We are looking for an Infrastructure Manager with strong Structured Cabling experience to organise and oversee the European side of the business. The role will be split up between working from home, travelling into Europe and attending the London office on an Adhoc basis.
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervise staff and provide constructive feedback.
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and suggest/apply improvements.
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation.
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Review financial information and report project P&L monthly.
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established European regulations and Material Logistics.
- Lead assigned projects to completion.
- Oversee project deadlines and push the team to ensure timeliness.
- Strong knowledge of Structured Cabling works in environments such as Banks, Offices, Data Centres and more.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.