£40k - 45k per year
6 months ago
IP Network Design Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an IP Network Design Engineer to work for a fantastic company based in Scotland. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Technical team to produce high quality network solution designs. Acting as an SME for a key customer of the business, you will become an integral part of the business.
- Provide detailed customer designs and take technical ownership on a project for a key customer account.
- Take High Level Designs (HLD) from the pre-sales team and produce operational Low-Level Designs (LLD).
- Lead design and system integration meetings.
- Determine the optimum solution for the customer through meetings and fully understanding the technical requirements.
- Ensure the best performance for the Core IP network.
- Complete reviews, audits and reports to ensure that standards are always met.
- Strong IP Core Network background.
- CCNP Certification (Not Essential)
- Knowledge and expertise in completing designs for the following: IP Networking (WAN / LAN), MPLS / MPLS-TP, SDH / PDH, Microwave, Fibre, Copper, Radio and Unified Communications.
- Experience of designing LLD design solutions
- Great customer service experience.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215