£350 - £400 per day DOE
0203 002 2211
30 days ago
IT Transformation Project Manager
Location: Remote Work
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: 6 Month Contract (Long Term Extensions likely)
Day rate: £350 - £400 per day DOE (Outside IR35)
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an IT Transformation Project Manager to work for a fantastic Telecommunications company based in Germany. The successful candidate must be able to speak German to communicate with the team, the project will be working on behalf of a major Telecommunications network, completing an IT Transformation project. This will be a remote based position, but sporadic travel to Germany may be required at times during the project.
• Communication concept between IT, business & customer
• Preparation and coordination concept of user acceptance tests
• Identification of the dependencies among all suppliers plans and drafting of a dependency overview
• Concept , planning and tracking for validation of the API integration plan with focus on checks in areas of coherence and sustainability
• Concept , planning and tracking for controlling of time and scope delivery of all suppliers
• Documentation of
o Technical field mapping (TIMS vs. PPlus, VOSIMA, Saperion) & business process assignment
o UAT results + next steps
o Business & customer approval in case of successful testing
• Based on test-results: preparation of roll-out plan for final go-live of agreed use cases
• Definition of roll-out plan for further API phases
• Concept for stakeholder meetings
• Draft of timelines
- Fluent or very strong German speaking skills.
- Previous experience working on high level IT Transformation projects
- Telecommunications experience would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211.