£22k - 24k per year
14 days ago
Junior Wayleave Officer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Junior/Graduate Wayleave officer to work within the Fibre Telecoms industry. This role will be working for a fantastic telecoms company in the UK. The successful candidate will have a hard-working attitude and the ability to learn quickly
- Supporting the Wayleave officers in the team as you develop.
- Being able to pick up the team on things they need to do, so a good eye for detail.
- Being able to work proactively when the team are out and about secure wayleave agreements.
- Act as the glue to the team pulling them all together with your important duties backing the senior wayleave members.
Must Have: -
- Degree in a relevant field i.e., Law, Rural Land etc.
- Driving License
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210