£25k - 33k per year
14 days ago
Lead Data Cabling Engineer
Location: Bristol / Cardiff area
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent (40 hours per week)
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum + OT
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Lead Data Cabling Project Engineer to work on a permanent basis for a fantastic company located in the Southwest of England. The successful candidate will be a part of a team of Engineers completing various Data Cabling projects across the Southwest of England and South Wales. The company operates occasionally on a UK wide basis so travel to further sites may be required. The company offers excellent career progression and a benefits.
- Leading the team and ensure that daily / weekly targets are met.
- Installation of structured cabling systems including CAT5 / CAT6 / CAT6A / Voice / Fibre optic.
- Termination and testing of Structured cables and Fibre optic cables.
- Complete services for multiple technologies including Voice, Data and Wi-Fi Systems.
- Complete on-site surveys when required.
- Solve any issues related to cables or networks.
- Trunking and containment.
- 5 years’ minimum experience in the industry as a Data Cabling Engineer.
- In date ECS / CSCS Card.
- Strong knowledge of on-site safety.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211.