£43k - 50k per year
about 1 month ago
Lead Design Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: 43,000 – 50,000 GBP per annum plus benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Design Engineers to create designs for Industrial Security & Telecommunication Systems on various projects in industries such Rail, Utilities and Oil & Gas. The successful candidate will provide expertise and leadership to a team of Design Engineers to ensure successful delivery. The company offers a fantastic benefits package which includes 25 days paid holiday, pension, sick pay, health care scheme and death in services life cover.
- Produce documentation to ensure safe, suitable, and sustainable of designs and drawings.
- Deal with external and internal stakeholders and possess excellent communication skills.
- Provide detailed configuration and design of CIS & PA systems (Rail) and/or Telecoms & Security Systems (Oil & Gas, Utilities).
- Responsible for precise and prompt production of design documentation for allocated projects.
- Assist in preparing for Bill of materials to ensure they are within efficient timescales and budget.
- Successfully demonstrate cost saving and variation successes whilst working with other engineers to design sub-system interfaces.
- Responsible for the management of all design processes and procedures.
Must Have: -
- Have a proven track record in the Telecoms, Rail, Oil & Gas or Utilities industries.
- Hold 3 years+ experience in managing a team of Design Engineers.
- Experience in handling all management processes and procedures.
- Experience in the following: CCTV / ACS / PIDS / CIS / PAGA
- Be able to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to read and understand client specifications.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.