£40k - 50k per year
about 2 months ago
Mobile Telecoms Lead Design Engineer
Location: WFH 5 days a week
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40k - £50k
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Lead Design Engineer with strong Mobile Telecommunications experience to work for a fantastic mobile telecoms company. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing detailed design packs for sites, working on the full design life cycle from site surveys, right the way through to the final design. As well as leading a team of Designers.
- Provide quality assurance on site design deliverables on wireless telecoms projects.
- Implement processes and procedures for site design specifications throughout the business.
- Successfully review and provide approvals for planning and construction drawings.
- Regularly liaise with the client to resolve any technical issues.
- Review electrical schematics.
- Prepare H&S / RAMS documentation.
- Leading other Designers on a daily basis and leading by example
- Mobile / Wireless Telecommunications site design experience within MBNL, Ericsson or Vodafone is MUST.
- Good understanding of Structural and(or) Electrical design.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210