£35k per year
0203 002 2212
17 days ago
Lead Fibre Engineer
Location: Swansea, South Wales
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 + Van/Fuel Card + Bonus Scheme + fantastic benefits package
Allied Resource are currently very proud to be working with a fantastic telecommunications company based in the South of Wales. Our client are currently on the hunt for a Lead Fibre Engineer to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a telecommunications engineer with strong experience to take their career to the next level.
- Complete intrusive surveys on the OH an UG networks to establish clear cable routes and clear blockages.
- Assess CBT locations to minimise road crossings overhead
- Produce A55’s
- Install blown-fibre cable and sub-duct on spine routes.
- Pull in fibre on PON routes
- Introduce fibre to CBT’s and nodes
- Create and build nodes (cable joints)
- NRSWA Unit 2
- Openreach accreditations (SA001, SA002)
- Strong Fibre Splicing experience
- Experience in leading a team of Fibre Engineers
- Full UK Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Tom Peel from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2218.