City of London
£45k - 50k per year
21 days ago
Lead Fibre Planner
Location: City of London
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 DOE + Bonus + 33 days holiday + Birthday off + Healthcare
Allied Resource are currently working with one of the most exciting Telecommunications companies in the UK. We are currently searching for Lead Fibre Planners to lead the design and planning responsibilities of the company. Our client is offering a superb package and excellent working conditions for the successful candidate.
- Lead design and planning activities within the company for all the outside and inside plant.
- Be responsible for the day to day design and planning which will support the delivery of fibre network projects.
- Undertake detailed survey work in the area.
- Meet civils and fibre build design specifications.
- Scheduling planning work activities.
- Become the technical lead, responsible for producing high quality designs.
- Mentor and train new starters and junior fibre planners.
- Create detailed job packs.
- Quality check planning documents created by internal and external partners.
- Liaise with local authorities and other third party authorities as Lead Planner.
- Strong fibre network planning experience with both fibre and civils exposure.
- External site survey experience.
- NRSWA Unit 2 Street Works: Signing, Lighting & Guarding.
- Proven experience planning on FTTx Projects.
- Strong communication skills, with employees across all levels.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Experience with GIS systems, MS Office and Omnigraffle
This is an excellent opportunity with a great package and fantastic working environment. If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.